- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Dimension(L*W*H) :
- 5 x 3.41 x 1.04 Inch (in)
- Power Consumption :
- DC 5.0V; 1.25W (max.) Volt (V)
- Port :
- CONSOL PORT,KVM PORT,
- Network Device :
- KVM SWITCH
PS/2 VGA Cat 5 KVM Extender (1280 x 1024@150m)
The CE250A KVM Extender is perfect for factory and construction sites, or any type of installation where the console needs to be in a conveniently accessible location, but you want the system equipment to reside in a safe place - away from dust, and harsh environmental influences.
A key feature of the CE250A is built-in 8KV ESD protection and 2KV surge protection. It also features a custom ASIC that ensures the utmost in reliability and compatibility. It senses the distance to the computer and automatically adjusts the gain to compensate.
The CE250A KVM Extender provides the optimum means to access the remote computer, since it uses compact, inexpensive Cat 5e cable for a neater, more convenient, more reliable data transfer connection.
- Cat 5e cable to connect the Local and Remote Units - up to 150 m apart
- Dual console operation - control your system from both the local and remote PS/2 keyboard, mouse and monitor consoles
- Push button selection of the active console
- High resolution video -up to 1280 x 1024 @ 60 Hz
- Supports Wide Screen formats *
- Supports VGA, SVGA, and Multisync monitors - ocal monitor supports DDC; DDC2; DDC2B
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse and the scrolling wheel on most mice
- Automatic gain control - automatically adjusts signal strength to compensate for distance
B-10/89, Hemkunt Chamber, Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, 110019, India